Sunday, August 15, 2010

Apologies In Advance...

Today was a good day. A chill kind of good. Church was good, I always love church. My family then proceeded to eat lunch at a fabulous Italian restaurant...then home again, home again. This is where the chilling comes in. We chilled for a while, until mom and I left to go grocery shopping.

Oh...my.

You know how sometimes, you think you're getting into something, but really you're getting into something earth-shatteringly different? Yeah. That was this grocery trip. It would have been like any other trip our family makes if it weren't for the bizarre, hard-to-find supplies needed for Christian's upcoming science experiments. Gah. I bet those supplies alone added about 77 miles of walking to my already lengthy grocery list. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Tomorrow is the first day of the last half of high school. Crazy, huh? Just a bit. I'm so ready for it. So ready for the school-year life to start up again. It's a totally different flavor of insanity. I guess that, while summer could be compared to a room so messy that there is no hope of finding anything, the school year could be compared to a room that would be better defined as organized chaos. Like...though my (hypothetical) hairbrush may be under my pillow, at least I'm (hypothetically) aware of it. Make sense?

Anyways, I'm excited about school starting. I just am. It not only means back to school work, but back to friends, volleyball, lean cuisines, and oh so much more. Did I mention Lean Cuisines? I sure hope I did... because I don't know if I've ever loved anything more in my entire life. (Mom, I said anyTHING. Not anyONE.)

I'm getting off track every time I try to say anything in this post. My brain is being very jelly-bean-ish tonight. If you've read my older posts, you know what that term means. Silly. It means silly. Maybe I just need sleep, huh? Sleep? We'll see. OK, well, this 11th grader is bidding you farewell. Have a good night, day, week, month, year. Have a good LIFE, I tell you.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment