Saturday, August 14, 2010

Simplicity

Oh wow, we had fun at the lake. So much fun. We swam around, played with the little kids, hung out, ate, tubed...it was just a great day. Despite my three applications of sunscreen, I did get lots of sun...my face is now officially pinkish. Oh well, it was worth it.

On the way back, we ate some pizza. Good pizza. Then, we headed over to Gracie's house. There were already a bunch of people there, we were definitely late. But we brought the movie, so we couldn't have missed too much. Haha. We watched the Sixth Sense. I wonder how many times I've seen that movie....plenty.

Today, I'm going shopping with mi madre! Fun stuff. Very fun. I love shopping so very much. We shall have quite a great time, this I know.

Well, I should get ready if we want to leave soon, I suppose. Yes. I have nothing more to say. Please have a better-than-usual day today, okay? Okay, thanks.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment