Friday, August 6, 2010

This is Now.

Today, we are off to a family reunion. It's going to be at this place that basically has endless things to do. All in one building, there is ice skating, a running track, weights, an indoor water park, swimming, and more...or so I've heard. I went a while back, but honestly, I don't remember. So yes. It shall be lovely.

You know, my room is messy. And I am sitting in it, writing this post. Usually, when my room is messy, I avoid being in it at all costs. I always say that spending time in a messy room is like sitting in mud. I need to clean it, especially considering that we are leaving to go out of town today. I hate leaving town with a messy room....it messes up my whole mindset.

If you are reading this...please pray for Eli and her entire family. Yesterday, she lost two grandparents. It was so unexpected and shocking, and everyone is having trouble dealing with it, myself included. I didn't really know her grandparents, but seeing my best friend as devastated as she is is really upsetting to me. I just love her so much. Life is so unfair; its impossible to make sense of it. I suppose that's where God comes in.

"But now, Lord, what do I look for? My hope is in you." Psalm 39:7.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment