Friday, January 29, 2010

cozy.

Why hello there!
Today is a snow day. Well, really, it's an ice day. I know, it sounds awful, but its actually quite fun! Right now I'm at my friend's house (Brittney.) with my other friend (Lexie.).
They are fabulous...
to say the least.

Anywhoooo..... right now we are hanging out in her room, listening to the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack. I love Beauty and the Beast. Someday, I shall be Belle....
(fantasizing.)

So here is the scene right now.
Lexie is watching me type this. Brittney just stopped singing to watch me type this. We are singing along to the soundtrack.
It's white outside...
Homemade pizza will be ready soon.
Plus, this house is quite cozy.
My life is wonderful right now!
The only thing that is missing is Lauren. She was supposed to come...
but the ice (and her daddy) wouldn't let her.

Well, I'm off! Goodbye, all.
-caylielane

No comments:

Post a Comment