Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Back To Real Life

Well, after two "snow days" (one really was, the other we had to do school at home), I'm going back to real life. By real life, I mean co-op. Sad day.
Yes, I love my friends, but I would much rather see them outside of a school environment. Don't get me wrong, education is mucho important. You know what I'm trying to get across. What can I say, I'm a babbler?

Today is my crazy day. Every Wednesday is. I have co-op until 3:30, dance from 4:30-7:00, and church from 7:30-9:30. Crazy, right? Oh well, its Ok. I like staying busy. I guess I should get ready. It's 8:56, and we need to leave at 9:20 for co-op. I'm most certainly not ready for public yet. hahaha....

I still can't get Libby out of my mind. I miss her. She was my friend, and I loved her so much. Please, please pray for her mother and brother. This loss was more than they could have ever been prepared for. Tomorrow is their funeral- I know it will be hard for them.

Back to life. Oh my.
-caylielane

No comments:

Post a Comment