Saturday, February 27, 2010

Crazy, I Tell You!

OK, so you know how I said how Wednesdays are my "crazy day?" Well, now all my days are my crazy day. I guess this stage of life can be called my crazy phase. Seriously- it's crazy how busy I am these days!

Yesterday, I woke up and did school until about noon. That was pretty normal. I then went to Hello Dolly rehearsal from 1:30 to 4:30. I love rehearsal- I get to see my friends, plus act, which is the best thing ever. After rehearsal, I went to meet Lexie, Julia, and Emily at North Little Rock High School to see their production of Beauty and the Beast. Oh, wow, it was good. Seriously. They had people flying all over the place, lots of fog, a strobe light, and amazing costumes. It was like seeing a professional show- I was so impressed! After the show, I went straight to my friend Tim's house for a party that I was already a couple hours late for. Hahahaha. I didn't get there until like 10:30, but it was still lots of fun! It was me, Gracie, Tim, Scott, Cori, and Carolyn. We ate, watched TV, played games, and talked a lot. I left around midnight, got home, and went straight to bed.

See what I'm saying about the craziness?

And this weekend, I'm doing nothing but volleyball. I'll be in Searcy for a tournament until tomorrow afternoon, probably.

Next weekend is the St. Andrews Sr. High Retreat! I'll leave early from that to get back to Little Rock to run the half marathon! Oh man. I can NOT wait.

Alrighty. I shall now watch Handy Manny with little Dash.
Farewell.

-caylielane

1 comment:

  1. Our sweet little Dash is blessed to have a big sister who, despite her CRAZY, BUSY life, takes time to sit and watch Handy Manny with him! He loves you, and we do too! :)

    ReplyDelete