Thursday, March 11, 2010

Blessed

Hey! So, here's an update on what I've been up to.
Yesterday was my crazy day. I had co-op first. It was really fun! My classes weren't too stressful, thank goodness. During study hall, Lauren and I played around on the Rip-stick, hahaha. (It's just like a skateboard that you swivel on. Its actually really fun...but pretty hard!) I epicly failed. But now that I've started, I have to keep trying until I get it. Hahaha. After co-op, I rushed home and got ready super fast for dance. I had less time than usual because mom and Gracie's mom got to talking in the parking lot. It was all good, though. I just hung out with my friends. Anyways. Wow, I have a severe babbling disorder. It's ridiculous.

SO. Dance was OK. I've been gone the past couple of weeks, so I'm a little behind on learning our recital pieces. Oh well, I'm just going to record it and learn it at home. During the last 30 minutes of dance, the tornado sirens started going off. Yipee. We spent that time crammed into a tiny bathroom, mostly reading MLIA. It was fun. haha...

And THEN, after dance, I went to Orbit (youth at St. Andrews), despite the tornadoes. What can I say, I love Orbit. That was great. We spent an entire hour just worshipping, praying, and being with eachother. It was great.

You know, it's crazy how much God has moved in my life lately. I've really been loving my new church, homeschooling, and my new friends. Really. I have a bunch of awesome, solid friends right now that are a constant encouragement to me. I feel like the rest of my family feels the same way. It's just the greatest.

Speaking of which. I'm officially homeschooling next year! I just randomly decided at the retreat last weekend. My thought process was just, Gosh, I love my homeschool friends. I'm at the point where I know I'd be perfectly happy to homeschool, because I'd get to stay with them. It would be hard to leave, actually. That's it. I'm homeschooling my junior year.

I can't believe I'll be a junior next year. There's about 2 years until I graduate. Insane, I tell you. Time goes by so quickly.

Ok, well, I guess that's enough babbling for one entry.
Love.
-caylielane

No comments:

Post a Comment