Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Getting Out Of Practice...

I'm becoming more and more of a blogging failure every day, it seems. I just can't seem to get around to blogging as often as I was before. I'll work on that. I love having a blog, because looking back, it jogs my memory about little things that I may have forgotten otherwise. Memories are my most treasured possessions.

On Sunday, Dad was doing pictures for the church directory, and I helped him with that all day. I was literally at the church from 7:30 am until about 9:00 pm. Woah. But it was good, I didn't mind it. I didn't get to go to the services, but my friends were around and I did get to see them some. It was "Friendship Sunday", so in between services and after the late service, there were games and food for everyone, which was fun. I was working most of the time, but it was fine. In the middle of the afternoon, there was a break about three hours long, and so Gracie, Tim, Scott, and Cori decided to stay at the church and hang out with me until the worship service at 6:30. All the picture taking was done by about 6, so all of us got to go to the worship service at the end of the day. It was a good day. Very good. I love my church, and the people in it. I do believe I've mentioned that once or twice.

Yesterday, I went to co-op. Everything was great there, it always is. I take art, spanish 2, algebra 2, and persuasive writing. Art and persuasive writing are by far my favorite. Persuasive writing is probably my official favorite. I love writing. Well, duh, you are looking at my blog, I'm sure you know that.

Last night, Eli and I rearranged my room. We moved the little couch from my room to my parents room, which was so bizarre. I love having it out though. We replaced that with my vanity and pulled out the trundle next to my twin sized bed. Until we get a double bed for us to share, one of us will be sleeping on the trundle most nights. Eli is a lovely girl. She makes me so very happy. She spent the night, and now she's off to school. Today, dad and I are going to watch her in a tennis match. She's really good, I tell you. Like, really good. I can't wait to watch her play. And then tonight, I have volleyball from 7 to 9 pm.

I have to go to chemistry class soon. Blah. I should most likely get ready. Though chemistry is not my thing...at all...I'm looking forward to it because afterwards, I'm going out to lunch with my dear friend Lexie! I love her so much, and I have NOT seen her enough lately. It's sad. Very sad. She's adorable. Okay, time for Caylie to get herself ready for another day of insanity.

I love having my room all clean and such.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment