Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So...

Hello, hello, I have returned. I haven't blogged since Saturday, have I? I guess I have a little bit of catching up to do on my life. Well, Sunday....I....

I don't...remember. This happens way too often.

Oh! I went to church, which I always love. My church is pretty great. After church, Tim came along with my family. We met my grandparents and aunt and uncle at a barbecue restaurant, which was fun. I couldn't eat the rolls. It was a bit sad. I ordered a barbecue beef sandwich, minus the bun. Haha. It felt pretty silly. After that, we went back to my house. Tim and I watched 24 for quite a while. That...is a really great show, I tell you. I really do love it. It's addicting, truly. You should watch it. From there, we headed back to the church to community group. My group went to Starbucks, which was pretty great. I got a Soy Strawberries and Creme Frapuccino with no whip. Very delicous. I highly recommend it!

....Then I did homework.

Monday...co-op. Then home. Then nap. Long nap. Then schoolwork. Then bed. This day is hardly worth expounding on.

Tuesday...hey, that was yesterday! Yesterday was a good day. I went to Chemistry class in the morning, which I actually enjoyed. Guess what? I have realized something about myself that will shock anyone who reads this. I know it shocks me.

I really, really like balancing chemical equations.

Wow, feels good to get that off my chest. I am a dork, I shall do no denying. Chemistry class was fine. Yes, indeed. From there, I went home to get some school knocked out, which I did successfully. After that, I went running with Scott and Kimberly- it was one of the best runs I remember-ever. It was perfect. The weather was wonderful, and I hadn't run in a week, which made it feel indescribably great. We ran about 3 or 3 and a half miles- I left my watch at home on accident, so I'm not exactly sure. But my point is, it was wonderful. From there, I headed to Tim's house. Me, Tim, and Gracie went to see Red in the theater. It was pretty good. Pretty funny, I guess. Haha. Definitely not life-changing.

So here I am, blogging. That's what I've been up to. This morning, I put on my new granny apron from Anthropologie and made Eli a yummy omlette and toast. It was fun- I really enjoy cooking lately. Yes, I do.

It's 8:11. I'm supposed to leave in negative one minute. I'm late. Yup. There's my life for ya.

Have a great day, doing whatever it is that you're about to do. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I feel honored. Quite honored.

-caylielane.


No comments:

Post a Comment