Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm Coming Out Of My Hole!

You know, I really should stop making commitments on this blog.

Well, that was a bit general, I guess. But I'm particularly referring to my last post (which was written like, 15 years ago). I said, as soon as I get the lens, I will start adding pictures on my blog. Well, here's what happened.

I got the lens. Quite a while ago. But, I've still had computer difficulties with adding the pictures. But, I for some reason felt an extreme obligation not to post until I could add pictures. I mean, in my mind, I thought it would be wrong to write a words-only post, since I really did have the lens. What the heck? I don't know. My point is, that is the silly reason that I haven't posted in so very, very long.

I get my drivers license in a week! I can't even begin to express the OVERPOWERING joy that I have about this! (That is...assuming that I pass the behind-the-wheel test...I'm a little paranoid that I'm not going to.)

I'll be back. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment