Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Plans.

Hello there!
It's 8:15 at the moment. I just got back from yoga with Elizabeth,and mom and I are about to go jogging. After, I'll do some schoolwork, and then my day starts getting crazy. The plan is for me to go to rehearsal (Hello Dolly) from 1:30-4:30 and then leave straight from there to go to volleyball practice until 7. Craziness, I tell you. I like it though.

So, guess what? I'm officially going to Jamaica this summer on a mission trip! Wow. I'm excited. I just know it's going to be an awesome experience. The trip is with the organization called Praying Pelican. Look it up! Some of my homeschool friends, and a couple of my friends from my old school are going.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm so ready for summer. I'm tired of doing school. Let me just tell you, I'm such a summer girl. This morning, Elizabeth and I were talking about our plans for this summer. We decided that we'll do lots of going to the pool, we'll go to the zoo (yes, the Little Rock one.), and have random picnics at the park! How great does that sound? Wow, I love summer. The excitement of Jamaica just adds to it all.

I'm also going to be a counselor at Brookhill Ranch Camp this summer for a week. Brookhill is the most amazing camp ever- I went for seven years in a row. Its so much fun, and you get so close to the Lord in such a short period of time. It's going to be so amazing to be a counselor there this summer. Hmm... other summer plans. We (my family) might go to the beach, nothing's official. I would like to have a job, but I just don't have time. I really need money though. It's no fun being broke all the time.

OK, well, I'm off to go jogging with my lovely mother!
Proverbs 3:5- Look it up.

-caylielane

No comments:

Post a Comment