Monday, February 22, 2010

So, the middle school retreat was amazing. Basically. I absolutely loved getting to know the middle school girls. There were only about seven- it was a really small group. They were all absolutely wonderful and totally sweet.
We had lots of fun, too. We climbed a mountain, swam in the freezing cold water, did a video scavenger hunt, and learned a lot. Good weekend. Although I'm majorly lacking in the sleep department because of it.

So, today I had co-op, which was lovely. I had this huge spanish test that I had studied like a crazy person for. 9 and a half hours over the course of three days. Yes. I got a 91, so I guess I'm happy with that. Sigh. At least its an A, right?

I'm in a wierd mood. I wish I had something funny, clever, interesting, smart, beautiful, or profound to share, but I simply do not right now. My brain is turning to mush, because I desperately need sleep.

So, goodnight world. Sorry for the dry entry.

-caylielane

No comments:

Post a Comment