Friday, February 19, 2010

Scattered...

Hola. Today I leave for the St. Andrew's middle school retreat, to be a counselor. I absoluely cannot wait! I leave at around 6. Before that, I have Hello Dolly rehearsal, which I'm really excited about. My character is Minnie Faye, who is a ditsy, silly teenager who works at a hat shop. SO fun!! Right now, I'm about to get started on some schoolwork. Not so fun. I'm slightly stressing because I have a big spanish test on Monday, and I don't know how the studying is going to work out since I am going to that retreat. But I've already made a study guide, so I'll just be looking over it whenever I get the chance.

Yeah, there's my weekend for you.

Let me tell you, this whole 'no facebook' for Lent thing isn't quite as hard as I anticipated. Which I'm shocked at. I still have my blog, and twitter, and email. And skype. And texting. Definitely still connected.

Alright, well, I'll post about the retreat as soon as I can. It's called Liberate. Can't wait!

Toodloo, blog world.

Oh, by the way, 18 days until Rachel and I run the half marathon!! Crazy, I tell you.

Farewell.
caylielane

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe how empty our house felt this weekend with you and Christian gone! I'm so glad that it was a great retreat, and also thrilled to have my sweet kiddos back home! It's just not the same without you!

    Hope the Spanish test goes well tomorrow...I'll be praying for you! :)

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete