Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Good Day

Aujourd'hui etait un jour vraiment grand.
That's french for, today was a really great day. I wish I could speak french...

I woke up at about 7:20, giving me enough time to get ready for co-op without rushing like a crazy person. That was nice. Co-op went well- mainly the normal stuff. But the normal stuff is good- I've got my friends! After co-op, I had dance from 4:30- 7:00. Usually it gets a little bit long towards the end, but I enjoyed it all today. It was lovely. Then, I went straight to Orbit (the youth group at our new church, St. Andrews). It was the first time I've been to the Wednesday night stuff at that church; I've always gone to Echo at my old church. I'll probably go back and forth a little bit from now on. It was a really great service- they talked about Lent and what it means. It was a great reminder. We also sang some amazing worship songs. I also got to hang out with my friends there- they were great welcomers!

This weekend, I'm going to be a counselor at the Middle School retreat for St. Andrews. I absolutely cannot wait! I hope I can really get to know some of the kids. Its actually pretty funny, because this retreat is at the same place that winterchill was at! How crazy?

Well, I'm going to bed. Or at least I'm getting off the computer. By the way, day one without facebook is complete! Not easy, but I did it, and I'm glad.

Love,
caylielane

No comments:

Post a Comment