Saturday, March 13, 2010

Oh, My Weekends...

Hello, there.
So. My weekend has only begun, yet is immensely crazy. Today, I woke up at 7:30, took a shower, and headed to the convention center to play in a volleyball tournament with my JO team. We played decently, but didn't manage to pull out any wins. It was fun, though! We finished up around 1:30, and my family headed home. Now, I'm about to go running... my first run since the half-marathon last week! I've missed it. I'll probably run 3 or 4 miles.

Sounds like pretty full day,right?

Yeah, well, that's only half. After my run, I'm going to get ready and head to Tim's house to hang out with my friends. We'll probably eat and talk and goof off, which is quite fun. And THEN, I'm going home with Gracie and spending the night at her house!

Yeah. My life. Is crazy. But so, so good.

And THEN. Then. Tomorrow, I'll head to church with Gracie at 10:00ish, and probably leave with my family around 1:00, only to rush downtown, to the convention center, to start playing volleyball at 2:00. Who knows when that ends. If we finish playing in time, I'll try to make it to community group at the church tomorrow night at 6:30.

Whew. Good times. Don't feel sorry for the craziness of my life, though. I mean look. My life consists of school, church, volleyball, family, theatre, and friends. All great stuff.

So, yeah. There's my weekend for anyone who cares. Hahaha...
-caylielane

No comments:

Post a Comment