Monday, March 15, 2010

Anticipation

One...more...week. And then... spring break!

Oh, how I love spring break. It's so wonderfully refreshing. I can't believe its already that time of year. Sophomore year is a quick blur in my memory. It's been an awesome year though. Time just goes by faster and faster as I get older. And it's really wierd. Wierd, I tell you.

Spring break is going to be amazing! I'm starting off the week by going to Gracie's lakehouse with her for a couple of days. We've already decided that we're going to have a 'Lost' marathon. I'm officially going to watch it- SO excited! Gracie said something about some other co-op/St. Andrews friends coming for a while, but I'm not sure what the details about that are. That should be fun, though! After the lakehouse, I leave with my family to go to Branson! I think. That's not official. I sure hope it happens though- I LOVE Branson. Definitely more than the average person does.

Oh, and this Friday I'm going to WinterJam with the youth group- oh wow, I can't wait. It's "Christian music's largest annual tour." I haven't even heard of all of the bands that will be there, but I bet it will still be great. Especially if I'm with my friends.

Well, I'm about to head to co-op. I got to sleep in a little bit today because Spanish was cancelled. Quite nice. Yes, indeed.

love,
-caylielane the spring breaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment