Friday, March 19, 2010

T.G.I.F!

Hey there!

Well...it's Friday. One more day and then it's spring break! Oh, the joy. Turns out we aren't going to Branson after all- I think Dad will be taking the boys camping, and mom and I will have some shoppiing time! This will be after I go to lakehouse, which, by the way, I'm super excited about!

Today all I have to do is some busy work, and then I have rehearsal from 1 to 4:30. Whewwwww..... and THEN, I leave to go to WinterJam with my friends! Elizabeth might start coming to St. Andrews, and she'll be coming tonight and meeting lots of people. I can't wait!! Oh boy, do I love that girl. So very, very, very, much. She's just fabulous.

I'm in a really good mood. Don't ask why, because I don't know. But I'm just feeling very happy. So happy that I'm going to start on schoolwork now.

Goodbye, all.
-caylielane

No comments:

Post a Comment