Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mid Break.

First two days of spring break...check. And they were fabulous! I went to Gracie's adorable lakehouse with Gracie, Tim, and Gracie's parents for the past couple of days. We didn't actually go out on the water because of the cool weather, but we had a ton of fun!

We had a great time hanging out and doing random things...we are quite random and crazy when we're together. Hahaha. We did a lot. Such as... well, we saw Alice In Wonderland in a little theater in Heber Springs, watched movies, ate lots of goodness, watched a ton of LOST (addicting, I tell you.), played pictionary, went to the Humane Society to frolic with adorable little puppies, played Clue, went to a giant park, went to the dollar store, drank lots of Cran-Grape juice, and had some fun with water balloons. Hahaha. We seriously had a blast.

Today, I had rehearsal for 2 and a half hours. I was feeling pretty tired by the time I got home, so I took a nice 2 hour nap on the couch, which I never do. I had every intention of going running... but my body just wouldn't allow it today. I do need to run soon, though. I'm pretty sure I'm going to with Elizabeth tomorrow.

The rest of my week is just going to be hanging out with friends and family, enjoying a break from the oh-so-crazy routine of my life. Although, my life will still be very busy this week. Only, with different things. Friends and family.

Aaahh. Life is good. Psalm 18:49. Look it up.

Love,
caylielane the spring-breaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment