Wednesday, March 24, 2010

girls' day out!

Today, Mom and I had a girls' day out! It was great. First, we ate brunch at an adorable little restaurant. I got a turkey sandwich, and mom got a grilled cheese. I know, it sounds boring, but it was oh-so-good. And special, too. Hahaha. After that, we went shopping! It was a blast. And I found some great deals! We went to Target, TJ Maxx, Accessory City, and the mall. Also, we went to BeeJays, a local beauty school. I got my brows waxed, my hair blown out, and a polish change for my fingernails and toenails! And then, we ended the day with a great service at church about healing.

Mom and I don't get a chance to do that kind of stuff very often. My schedule is so non-stop all the time that it's hard to squeeze in anything out of the ordinary, so this was just fabulous!

So, first three days of spring break...check.

-caylielane the spring-breaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment