Friday, March 26, 2010

Another Fabulous Day...

Well, yesterday was a wonderful day, just like the past few days of spring break. Dad and I went to Hot Springs to hang out and have some fun. So, we had quite a blast. Oh boy, do I love him.

After Dad and I got home, I quickly got ready and cleaned up a little bit. My friend Kaitlyn picked me up around 6:30. Our plan was to go to this cute little coffee shop, then to this adorable dress shop, and then head to see Bounty Hunter at the nearby theater. Well, everything went totally differently. When we got there, we discovered that both the coffee shop and the dress shop were closed. Like, closed. Permanently closed. How wierd is that?! Who would have guessed? Especially since I had been to that coffee shop less than a week ago. So, we changed plans and ate at Mt. Fuji, this amazing japanese place with the best sushi you have ever experienced in your entire life. Sushi and teriyaki salmon...it doesn't get much better than that. THEN, we headed to the movie. Bounty Hunter. Three words for you. Don't see it. It's awful in every way you can imagine. I can't believe I wasted two hours of my life on it.

So, that was my day yesterday. Now, this morning, I've got some serious cleaning to do. Then, I'm going out with Elizabeth to have random girl time. And after that, Elizabeth and I are coming home to get ready for our yardsale tomorrow! I like yardsales; they're just fun.

Sorry to bore you with my life. I just like having it all recorded somewhere, you know? Haha.

Day four of spring break...check.

Love,
caylielane the spring-breaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment