Saturday, May 22, 2010

Quick Scribble

I am short on time. Like, I'm leaving in about 5 minutes. But here's my day for you! Today, I woke up in a very happy mood. Elizabeth spent the night, and we woke up slowly. It was very relaxing. I had to study for biology and take the test which was no fun. While I was doing that, Elizabeth and my mom cleaned the house. Lemme tell you. My mom LOVES Elizabeth for many reasons, and a major reason being that she's super organized. Eli left around 12:30.

After that girl we like to call Eli left, I went out by the pool and read for a while. It was wonderful. I enjoy myself thoroughly when I get the chance to do that. :) After that, I went upstairs, took a shower and got ready. I hung out with Mom for a while, then went out to see Dad, Christian, and Carson while they were swimming. I love those people.

Gracie's currently on her way to pick me up. Tonight we are heading to la casa de Tim for his dad's birthday party! It should be lovely. Afterwards, I'm going to spend the night with Gracie. I love that girl.

Ok. Toodles for now! Life is good.

Thankful for everything...
caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment