Friday, May 21, 2010

So. Last night after tutoring, I was feeling pretty crummy. So crummy that as soon as I got home, I went to my room and went to sleep. I was entirely prepared to be sick all day today...I woke up this morning feeling the same way (nauseous, mainly.), and laid around until about noon. I finally concluded that I would go to guitar lessons, sick or not sick, and lemme tell you. I felt sick leading up to it. But. Once I got to guitar, the uphill journey began. Now, I'm almost back to normal, which I'm so very happy about. I didn't want to have to miss my friend Taylor's birthday party tonight. I love that girl. It starts in about an hour and a half. After that, I basically have no plans.

Guitar was great today... I really love it, even though I'm still no good at it. I'm catching on, slowly but surely. I can't wait until I can put music to songs that I've written. That will be fabulous. Some songs I'd like to someday play to are...

Blowin' In the Wind- Bob Dylan
Like A Star- Corinne Bailey Rae
Warwick Avenue- Duffy
NYC Weather Report- Five For Fighting
The Way I Am- Ingrid Michaelson
Stop This Train (Acoustic)- John Mayer
Shut Your Eyes- Snow Patrol
Nightingale- Norah Jones

Someday, I shall play them all, I tell you. I shall, just you watch! Haha. I plan on playing Stop This Train right before I'm off to college. Look up the lyrics and you'll understand. (: Great song.

happily daydreaming,
-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment