Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer...ish.

Greetings...from the school of home. Home of school. My home. Where I do school. Yes. I'm currently in my room, trying to let my brain make sense of all the biology I've been shoving into it. Not fun, I tell you.

What have I been up to? Well...yesterday. Yesterday I did school all morning. Out by the pool. It was heavenly. Heavenly. There's nothing I love the way that I love summer. After that, I headed to the athletic club. Carson had a swim lesson, so I watched that first. He's getting to be quite the swimmer. Not kidding...He can swim a good...20 feet. No floaties. Yeah,he's big time. After the swim lesson, I headed inside for some brisk walking and some biking. Eli picked me up when I was done, and we headed home to watch the boys while Mom and Dad were at community group. It was a lovely time, I say. We danced, had a pillow fight, ate, and the boys swam.

That was my day yesterday. Wow. It's not as crazy as most of my days are. Especially for a Wednesday, which yesterday was. No co-op. No dance. No Orbit. It's taking some adjusting to.

I decided that I want to visit Michigan.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment