Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day 2010. yes.

Happy Memorial Day! I know it was for me. Happy, that is. I had a full but lovely day. Last night, a bunch of girls and I spent the night at Mike and Emily's house...Emily is our small group leader. We had a lovely time, hanging out and watching movies. We watched She's the Man (SO. funny.), Sydney White, and West Side Story. I fell asleep at the beginning of West Side Story, but I slept more than everyone else...so there!

We woke up around 8:15 this morning and had headed out for breakfast by 9:00. At Denny's. So delicious...I had a bagel, eggs, and fruit. Happiness. So, by the time I finally got home, which was around 11:30, I had to hurry and get ready to head to our family friends' house for lunch. It was quite a huge get together, considering it was only two families... to be specific, it was:
Mom, Dad, Carson, Christian, Me, Mrs. and Mr. T, Julie, Carolyn, Charles, Scott, Kimberley, Emily, and Angela. Yeah, woah. After a lovely lunch of hamburgers, we all headed to our house to swim. Which was way fun, while it lasted. About 30 minutes into it, the thunder got pretty intense, and we opted to get out of the water. We all headed inside, but it wasn't long before us kids were back out, ready to go on a walk, rain or no rain. We walked aimlessly around the neighborhood. Twas wonderful.

Yes. SO. Then, after that, my family was off to Arkadelphia. Why? Not only is today Memorial Day, but it's Papaw's birthday! Double party! Hahaha. As soon as we arrived, the food was ready, and we feasted. It was wonderful...ham, baked potatoes, bread, beans, and, most of all, SALAD. It was a good meal.

Now, I'm home, chilling. Eli just walked in! Party, party. We're just chilling. And talking. Have I mentioned I love her? I do.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment