Saturday, May 29, 2010

Brain Explosion

HoLa!

Yesterday, after swimming and going on a long walk, Elizabeth and I headed to Tim's house to watch a movie with some friends. It was lovely! We always have a good time together. We got home late- around 11:00 ish. Since both of us had to get up early, we went straight to sleep!

Today, I'm off to JC training at Brookhill! I'm pretty excited about it. I'm pretty excited about being a counselor in general! Oh man. It will be so great. So great.

I need to clean my room a bit. I don't have time at the moment...I'll do it when I get home. I feel scatterbrained and random at this moment. I hope they give us lunch at training today.... I'm gonna bring my book in the car to read. Hmmph. I fail to think in a logical manner... oh well. Like I've said before, my brain is similar to a bag of jellybeans. :)

I should probably be heading out soon...yeah. It starts in an hour and 13 minutes. I'm in Little Rock, and training is in Hot Springs. Seems logical to leave soonish. I'm excited!

"If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking." -David Crowder Band.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment