Friday, May 28, 2010

Yet Another Summer Post...

Hey! So. Basically, yesterday was a fabulous day. I slept in (well...until 8:30), which was nice. Dad was out working, and Carson was at preschool, so it was just me, Mom, and Crib for the day. We spent the day out and about shopping around! It was really great. I got a really cute dress and some red Chacos that I've really been wanting. I was quite thrilled, I tell you! Around 3:30, after picking Carson up, we headed home and I went upstairs to read/sleep. I have no idea why, but I've been so sleepy lately. It doesn't make any sense at all to me. And it's actually quite annoying. Anyways. When I woke up, the whole family headed out for a delicious dinner at Yaya's! I got the grilled salmon salad.

So great. So great.

So yes, that was my day yesterday. It was relaxed, chilled, and pleasant. It felt very...summery. Ahhh, I just love that word. Summer. What wonderful thoughts and memories come to mind when it's spoken....

Summer Goals...
1. Read 5 great novels
2. Learn to play a song, well, on the guitar.
3. Memorize at least 5 Bible verses.
4. Be open to whatever God wants to do with me.
5. Go to the athletic club all the time.
6. Quality time with my family.
7. Quality time with my friends.
8. Be thankful.
9. Keep my room clean.

There we go. :)

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment