Friday, June 18, 2010

Oh Me Oh My...

Hello, Friday. So far, you've been pretty good to me. Today I slept in until about 8:30, which was nice. I then proceeded to get lots of chilling knocked out. Followed by geometry. Then, Dad, Crib, and I were off to the Athletic Club, which I always love. And from there? Guitar. Great. I love guitar, I really do.

Which brings us to this moment. I'm sitting in my room, wondering why I'm so unusually calm, quiet, and chilled out today. This isn't like me, but apparently it is for now... Hmmm. I do not understand myself. I guess it's just that this whole week has been so slow paced for me...which is far from normal in the life of Caylie. Nothing is ever slow paced...

Tonight, I'm going to see Letters To Juliet with Mom, Eli, and Rachel. I honestly don't know anything about the movie, but I'm sure it will be good...maybe I'll be a bit more upbeat by then. I don't know. I kind of want to take a random nap, right now, in the middle of the day. Would that just be silly? I really do want to. Maybe I will. I...I...I'm going to.

Cashews are good. The ones from Walgreens.
Yup, Walgreens...

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment