Saturday, June 19, 2010

Today.

Ahh, today was good.

I went to the Athletic Club first thing this morning and worked out, which made me very happy. Then, I hung out with Eli for a while. We went on a walk and chilled with mi familia. After that, I went with Tim's mom to the church, because all the middle schoolers, plus Gracie, Tim, and Melissa were getting back from the Nashville mission trip. It was so great to see all of them! So great. Gracie's family, Tim's family and I went out to eat at this amazing greek restaurant, and then headed to Tim's house to hang out. We ended up running out and playing in the rain for a long time, which was so great. Nothing like a good rain frolic. After drying off, we sat around, talked, and played guitar for a while. It was quite pleasant if I do say so myself.

Now I'm in my room, being relaxed and looking forward to the days ahead of me. Tomorrow, I'm going to church, and packing for Brookhill....agh! Brookhill. On Monday. Oh. My. Like...oh my. I'm excited.

Oh, hey! Have...have I mentioned I'm a bit excited about Brookhill next week?

Because....I am.

Yes. My life is a good one, yes it is. Today I was given a framed piece of paper with a quote on it- "A woman's heart must be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her." How perfect and true is that? It's on my dresser.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment