Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blah Blah Blahs.

So, I got a new blog background. Like it? I do. That's why I picked it.

So here's my plan for today. I'm going to study intensely for biology until 11:00. At 11, I'll take my biology test, hopefully feeling decently good about how well I did. After that, I'll be done with school for the day, and I'll move on to happier, merrier things. I plan on going on a long run today, which I haven't done in a while. That will be nice. I'll make the perfect playlist on my ipod before I go. There's nothing like running to great music; getting in that zone where you forget you're even running. It's just you and your music. And God, of course. Hahaha.

Tonight, I have the first of many nights of mission trip training sessions at the church. For Jamaica. Ahhh I can't wait for Jamaica. Have I mentioned that? It shall be wonderful.

Yesterday was not a fun day. All I did was study. Literally. It was a day wasted, in my book. I did nothing but biology. I don't plan on having a career involving biology. So...why? WHY?

Sigh.

I need to make some money. I never have money, and it really stinks. I'm gonna try to find time to do some more babysitting or something, because it would be nice to be able to buy something every once in a while.

This is a scattered post, and for that...I apologize. But it's my brain right now. So scattered. I wish I were running right now. But no. I have two hours of biology ahead of me. Hmm. I need to get happy.

Wish me luck.
-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment