Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Post Full of Lists...

So. Here's what Caylie Lane has been up to for the past two days. I'm feeling very blunt and straight forward today, so I'm going to record this in a list format. My apologies to all you list-haters.

YESTERDAY...
Woke up.
Studied biology.
Took biology test.
Went running.
Gracie and Tim came over.
Swimmage.
Lunch.
Scott joins the party.
Swim again. All day.
Sunburn.
Jamaica meeting.
Gracie's house.
Watched 24. (addicting.)
Skyped with Carolyn.
Talked.
Slept.

TODAY...
Woke up at Gracie's.
Got ready.
Ate muffins.
Went to church...
To meet Barnetts...
To help get ready...
For the fundraiser 5k.
Panda Garden.
Gracie's house.
Eli joined us.
Sitting, talking.
Lion King.
Nap.
Dinner.
Church 5k volunteer meeting.
Home.
Blog.
Biology.
At least that's the plan.

Yup! So, for those of you that read this blog by some random girl living an Arkansan life...there you go. I guess you could say my life is busy, huh? But it's fabulous, as I've previously stated...a few times.

I like Dave Matthews band. And Audio Lotion. And the Beatles. And Bob Dylan. And Coldplay. And Duffy. And Five for Fighting. And I See Stars. And John Mayer. And Jason Derulo. And The Killers. And Michael Buble. And Moby. And Sam Sparro. And Train. And The Script.

Music is a good thing.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment