Friday, June 4, 2010

Bunny Trail

Hello, friend. This is Caylie reporting after a long, happy day. I woke up this morning around 7:20 and watched Carson until noon. The two of us had quite a dandy time. We swam a little bit, watched Handy Manny, ate eggs...doesn't get much better than that. When Dad got home, Crib and I were off to guitar lessons, which I LOVE by the way. It's so much fun. I'm so glad I'm finally learning how to do this...it's a skill I'll be glad I have for a long time. I can't wait to put some of my written songs to music, or learn how to play some songs by my favorite artists. Can't wait. GAH I love music. Haha. I do believe I've mentioned that recently.

After guitar, we came home for a little bit, where I just chilled. I did nothing, basically. No joke. I can't think of anything that took place, but I know it was pleasant. After that, I headed to Ana's grandparent's pool to swim for a while with Ana, Meredith, and Bliss. It was great to see them after so long! It's crazy how much we've all changed in the past year. You know what else is crazy? I'm basically a junior now. An upperclassman.

Can a homeschooler be an upperclassman?

Oh well. I like the idea, so I'm giving myself the title, like it or not. Two more years of high school. It's so bizarre and unreal to me. I can't believe how quickly I'm getting older. I don't feel as old as I am, but at the same time, I know I do. Its strange. This time in two years, I'll be getting ready to head off to college. College? What? Me? I'm not old enough to be thinking about that.

Oh wait, yes I am. Snap.

Sigh. I can't stop this train. And, I'm learning that it wouldn't be a good thing if I could. Life is about experiencing, growing, and loving. I wouldn't want to miss out on one experience to make another last longer. I plan on living life a minute at a time, and in time, allowing those minutes to add up. Somehow.

At least, that's the plan.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment