Thursday, July 22, 2010

In the Midst of a Whirlwind

Hello. I've missed blogging over the past couple of weeks- it's just that I literally couldn't find the time to. And I'm still in the middle of the craziness. We are in the last three days of SMTI. Today we are running the show a few times through, which will be quite fun. Same with tomorrow, except our last show tomorrow will have an audience! Lots of my friends will be there- Eli, Gracie, Tim, and Chloe. Hooray! Saturday we do it twice for a packed house. That will be great, of course. Oh, how I love the Rep.

It's 7:29, and I haven't started getting ready yet. I guess I should probably do that. I just felt like I needed to acknowledge my neglected blog. I leave at 6:00 am on Sunday morning for Jamaica! I'll be getting back around 8 or 9 on Saturday night. Wow. I'm so excited about the next week and a half. After Jamaica, I have about 2 weeks of semi-freedom until school starts back up again. Believe it or not, I'm ready for school to start. I wasn't ready for sophomore year to end. Sophomore year was probably my favorite school year ever, mainly because of the people that came into my life, and because our family came to St. Andrew's church during that time. I think junior year will be about as great, because none of that is changing. Of course...I'll be taking chemistry...which could put a damper on things. But I won't think about that right now.

If you are reading this, please keep my aunt Jeanna in your prayers. She is very, very sick in the hospital, and we aren't sure how much longer she will live. Your prayers would mean so much to all of us right now.

Well, I'm going to get ready for a full day of theatre. Fun!
-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment