Friday, July 23, 2010

Just Some Thoughts.

Today is nothing but theatre. I'm arriving at the rep at 9:30, and I'm leaving about 12 hours later. Wow. Crazy, huh? It's a good thing I absolutely love being there. Theatre never gets old for me. Today we are going to run through the show a couple of times, and then we will have our final dress rehearsal. The rehearsal will have an audience of more than 160 people, though. I guess that's not much of a "rehearsal", huh? Well, whatever it is, I'm excited. I've got lots of friends coming to see it! So happy.

Last night after rehearsal, Eli came over to spend the night at the last minute, which made me very happy. We laughed a lot last night, for no particular reason. Laughing is just something we do. We are teenage girls who have great lives. What do you expect?

I leave for Jamaica in LESS than 48 hours! Oh my stinkin' goodness. I'm so excited. You've probably already figured out that I won't be blogging while I'm in Jamaica. But I plan on journaling any important things while I'm there, so that I can tell blog readers all about it. I think it will be great- I can't wait to see what God will do. I'm going into the trip with the same mindset I had going into Brookhill- I want to be wide open to anything and everything that God wants to do in and through me. I want this to be a trip that I remember for more than just the culture, or the wierd food...although, trust me, you'll be hearing about that stuff too. I want to remember how God moved while I was there.

Well, I'm going to get ready for another full day of theatre now. Excitement, I tell you!

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment