Saturday, July 10, 2010

Reporting In

So, I've been up to nothing but greatness ever since I came to Nana and Papaw's house on Thursday. They are so wonderful to spend time with- really. I love both of them so much!

Yesterday, Papaw and I started off the morning with a run, which was great. I love running in new places. Then, all three of us headed to Cossatot Falls, a beautiful area with rocks and water and such for a picnic. It was wonderful. Everything was absolutely beautiful. The fact that it was drizzling didn't bother me at all. Rain is a good thing. After we got back home, Nana and I watched The Devil Wears Prada. I had no clue what to expect, but Nana had seen it and said it was good. I actually really liked it! It was hilarious. After that, I headed up to bed. Good day.

Today, after another morning run, Nana and I headed to Hot Springs for a girls' shopping day! So. Fun. It seemed like the entire mall was on sale, which is never a bad thing. I got a bunch of great bargains. We ate lunch in a freezing cold Applebees and headed hack home. Once we got home, Nana, being the photographer that she is, had me get dressed up, and took some pictures of me. haha. It was fun. I was exhausted after that, so I napped for an hour or two. We just got back from eating dinner at Western Sizzlin. You know...Western Sizzlin is straight up good. There's no denying it. It's scrumptious.

Tomorrow, I'm going with Nana and Papaw to their church. I like their church. It's small and very genuine and charming.

AND THEN....

At 3:00 tomorrow, I have my first rehearsal at the Rep for SMTI! YAY! So pumped. I love me some SMTI. I really do.

Aghh, busy, crazy, insane, wonderful summer days.
-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment