Wednesday, July 7, 2010

End of the Calm

Well, my semi-chilled summer is coming to an end. It's about to get insanely crazy. But before I go into that, I shall fill you in on what I've been up to the past couple of days.

Yesterday, I had a picnic lunch with Bliss and Eli, which was wonderful. I hadn't seen Bliss in way too long, and it reminded me how much I've missed her. She's absolutely too sweet. After our Sonic food picnic (I got a chicken wrap...so delicious.), we rented a movie at a Redbox, bought movie snacks, and headed home to watch. And eat. And laugh. Haha. It was a great time. I love those girls. After that, I hung out with mi familia for the rest of the night. It was really great, no joke.

Today, I hung out with Gracie, Scott, and Tim all day. It was quite fun! As always. We went running early this morning, and then headed to Tim's neighborhood pool for a couple of hours. That was fun, playing with a bunch of happy little kids and such. Aghh, good times. We all walked back to Tim's house and watched movies, hung out, went outside, and ate. It was great; we watched The Village and Batman...both good movies, I tell you. Then, we were all off to the church for another Jamaica meeting. I'm going to Jamaica in two in a half weeks!

Tomorrow, I leave for Nana and Papaw's house for three days. So fun. I love spending time with them; they are such wonderful grandparents, and we always have a great time together. No joke. I will get back in town just in time for the first day of SMTI (2 week summer musical theater intensive). So, that will basically have me tied up until that Saturday night. And then...get this. The next morning, Sunday morning, I'm leaving for Jamaica for a week. Craziness. So yes. Basically, starting tomorrow, things are about to get ridiculously busy for me. But all busy with great stuff. I'm blessed.

OK, goodnight all. I'll be blogging throughout this craziness of mine.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment