Monday, July 5, 2010

Day After Holiday Day.

Hello! It's the Day After The Fourth Of July. Yes, I'm aware that I said that as if it were a holiday. I did that for no particular reason apart from the fact that my brain rarely makes logical sense. Hmmm. This is a proven fact, yes it is.

Today was a very chilled out, slow paced day. I woke up around 9:00 or so. I don't particularly remember, to be honest. I ate one of those pieces of heaven called a Luna bar for breakfast. The s'mores kind. Those are so delicious. For those of you who have not yet tried Luna Bars....do so as soon as physically possible; they will change your life. You will be an overall happier person because of Luna Bars. Yes.

Can you tell that I'm a fan?

Wow. Anyways, as I was saying. This morning, Nana and Papaw came over for a bit, which was lovely. I love those people. They are wonderful. I got ready and we all headed out for lunch at a mexican restaurant. If you know me, you know I'm not much of a mexican food fan. It makes me feel a bit sick. We had a good time, but the food was very mexican and did not fail to sicken me.

After a trip to my aunt and uncle's new house, which was absolutely adorable, I came home and started out on a run. I was running along, rocking out to some Coldplay, when Mom and Mimi pull up, kidnap me, and drive me to the mall.

Ok, it was a bit pleasant. We went to Bath and Body Works and bought some pleasant smelling items. After we had driven back home, I hopped out of the car and finished my run as if the insanity had never occurred in the first place.

Post-run, I was tired. So I flopped around like a noodle for a while, only to be told by my father that it was time to go do some landscaping nearby. So I went, and we pulled leaves and drained water and such. It was earth-shatteringly fabulous. Just kidding. It wasn't bad, though, this is for sure. Then, after a quick RedBox trip, we came back home.

Which brings us to this moment. We are about to have a family movie night. I do believe we are watching "Extraordinary Measures." Nana told us about it; I had never heard of it. I'm quite curious about it, yes I am. I'm sure it will be good, because she was crazy about it!

Ok, movie time!

Life is good.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment