Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July.

Happy 4th of July to you! I know mine was happy. We went to church this morning which was fabulous. I worked in the nursery, which was fun. Lots of preschoolers, including Carson. Good times. Then, after church, my family, Eli, and Christian's friend Andrew headed to the lake for the day.

We had a lovely time. Swimming, being in the sun, playing...it was a good summer day. We had a picnic dinner at a playground close-by. Turkey and cheese sandwich with strawberries and pineapple. GOOD STUFF. Then, when we all got home, we watched some fireworks. Carson...he was quite entertained, yes he was. Those were most likely the most intense, terrifying, wonderful few minutes he had ever experienced in his life.

Now I'm hanging out in my room. I love being in my room. I just do.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment