Friday, July 2, 2010

*Insert Creative Post Title Here*

Hey there! Here is what caylielane has been up to. (I'm in a list-making mindset. Forgive my bluntness.)

Yesterday.
1. Woke up.
2. Hung out with Eli.
3. Went job-hunting with Eli.
4. Came home and chilled.
5. Got ready for the garage sale with Mom and Eli.
6. Went to the first volleyball practice of junior year. Twas quite enjoyable.

Today.
1. Woke up at 6:15.
2. Set up garage sale.
3. Actual occurrence of garage sale.
4. Cleaning up of garage sale.
5. Went on a long, pleasant walk outside.
6. Hung out with Eli.
7. Ate lasagna with Eli.
8. Which brings us to right now.
9. Tonight, Eli and I are heading out to hang out with Gracie, Scott, and Tim... Good times. Everyone shall be in the same city at once! Except that dear Carolyn, whom I miss very much...

Eclipse is out. Don't act like you don't know what Eclipse is.... (even though I do suppose there IS a small chance that you don't. It's a movie.)
however.
I'm proud to say I cannot, by any stretch of the imagination be classified as one of those Twilight series obsessed teenagers. That is just silly.
however.
I shall most likely see this Eclipse movie at some point. Just 'cause. Hahaha.

Ok...well, farewell. I think I might follow Eli's lead and take a nap. She's totally out.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment