Friday, September 3, 2010

Two Things

Hello, hello. Today is already a good day, and not much has actually happened. This morning I went to a Math ACT prep class from 7:30 to 9:30, and that's about it. The class was good. We went through all kinds of questions and reviewed a lot of concepts that have been collecting dust in the back of my mind for quite some time now. I'm not saying I like math. But, as far as math goes, this class wasn't too bad. Haha.

After the class, I came home and got some schoolwork done. I was quite productive today, if I do say so myself. Tonight, I'm going over to Gracie's house for dinner and probably to spend the night, which will be fun. Me and Gracie, we have good times together. Wow. Yes, we do. She's so lovely. Do I say lovely a lot? She says I do. Hmm. I suppose it's possible. I found out two things today.

1. I am terribly sensitive to gluten. I think the wording that the test result used was that they recommended that I follow a "strict and permanent gluten free diet". Wow. For a girl who loves bread, that's not the most exciting email in the world. Yes, there is yummy gluten free stuff out there...but I'm still sad. It's ok, though. It's ok! It's just a challenge, you know? I shall succeed. Haha.

2. Eli, my amazingly wonderful best friend is on homecoming court!!! OH my goodness. When she called to tell me, I had a freak out. She so deserves it. She's sweet, godly, beautiful, happy....and honestly, life hasn't been fair to her lately. This just makes me so overjoyed, I cannot even attempt to put it into words. She was so excited, and her feeling that way is contagious to me. In a very major way.

Well, Gracie and her mama are going to be picking me up soon. Life is good. Life is good. Oh so good. My new life? Life minus gluten. Haha.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment