Friday, October 15, 2010

Seriously?

Aaaaaghh! I made this whole long post and published it last night, and now, POOF it's gone. No more long post explaining why I've been gone for the past month. I call it a break from computers, Gracie calls it an "anti-technology binge." Whatever you want to call it, here are the facts: I don't hate electronics. It may seem that way after all of my no-computer, no-facebook, no-texting episodes. I guess I just wanted a break. It can be too much, and it's nice to just live only in the real world sometimes. So that's where I've been for the past month. In the real world. But now I'm back to blogger, and I'm so happy to return. My fingers are bouncing happily on this keyboard of mine in celebration. Also, I promise to stop stopping things (including computer) without notice for quite some time.

Stop stopping? What's happened to me?

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment