Monday, November 1, 2010

Lazy Is What I'm Feeling

It's been too long since I've blogged, and I currently don't have the energy or the willpower to go through everything that's been happening in the life of Caylie since I last posted.

College visits, Branson, and the youth group retreat. It's been fun!

I've been busy. Really busy. Lots of going, little sleep. Hahaha.

My family just had dinner together- it was really great. Pasta and green beans! Mmm mmm. It was a good thing after a really wierd day. Today, I had co-op, which is always good because of the people there. The wierd thing was, I was exhausted all day. And I didn't have an appetite. It was just...wierd. I don't think I'm sick or anything, and I'm pretty much positive that I haven't been glutened. I may just be recovering from a serious lack of sleep over the past week.

After co-op, I came home and slept for about two hours. If you know me, you know that's definitely not normal for me. Yes, I like sleep. But I rarely just...nap.

Oh! I got some rainboots. I love them very much. They're black and white plaid. Not only do they protect my footsies from rain, but they also bring me immense joy.

I'm due for a long run. Tomorrow. I will run tomorrow, and it will be fabulous.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment