Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wierd.

This blog has 104 posts...woah. That's a lot of posts. I've had this blog for quite a while, haven't I? That's pretty crazy. It makes me joyful that I've actually stuck with blogging, despite random dry periods where I was too busy/lazy/ADD to sit down and blog.

Today is a Tuesday. Tuesdays are usually always the same. I wake up, do some schoolwork, and then go to Chemistry. After Chemistry, I come home and work a bit more before going to cross country practice. Then, after practice, I usually either come home or go hang out at Tim's house.

Today, however, is wierd. Hope you don't mind if I go into my list mode. Here is why today is a wierd Tuesday.

1. I'm having ears/nose/throat issues. I just feel a little bit sickly.
2. It's rainy. I love rain, but it makes a day feel...different.
3. We drove to Chemistry-about a 20 minute drive- only to realize that it had been cancelled.
4. We ate lunch at Sonic. We always eat lunch at home. Wierd.
5. I called Scott to arrange carpooling to cross-country, only to find out that it was cancelled, too.
6. I'm done with schoolwork.

So, yeah. Today just feels a little bit...off balance, I guess.

Alright, I'm signing off for now. Bye bye, blog followers/random readers. (:

Hey, thanks for reading this.

-caylielane.

1 comment: