Thursday, November 4, 2010

Oh Dear...

Hello, Thursday.

Thursdays and Fridays are a funny thing. I never have much of a plan on these days, other than to get some school work done. Hopefully, I can take that driver's test that I'm way overdue to take. If not today, tomorrow. For sure....fingers crossed.

I still have the gross sickly stuff going on. Ears. Nose. Throat. It's just not normal. Ehh. I do not enjoy such things.

*sniff, cough.*

Yesterday, I had co-op. It was good, surprise, surprise! After co-op, I went over to Tim's house for a while, until Orbit at the church. I absolutely love Orbit. It's really great. Eli is usually busy on Wednesday nights, so I was ridiculously excited/shocked when she randomly showed up. It made me so happy. Wow, I love that girl. She just left my house actually. I made her waffles and an omelette for breakfast. I take joy in making her breakfast on school days. She's just...great.

*sniff, cough.*

Christian and Carson are about to be heading out for school (Christian's version of co-op, and Carson's preschool.) Thursdays are calm and quiet, because it's usually just me and mom at home for most of the day. It's a funny thing, but really nice. No insanity, which is rare in my life.

I miss theatre; I am so ready for the rehearsals for the spring show at the Rep to start. I miss that place.

*sniff, sniff, cough.*

Have you watched Chuck? It's a good show. Quite hilarious, if you ask me. I highly suggest you check into it.

Why am I such a random person? This is one of those posts where, years from now, I'll look back and wonder where I pulled these random thoughts from. Oh well. At least my friends and family love me anyways. I think.

Ok, I should stop now, before it gets worse.

(:
-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment