Friday, November 5, 2010

Roses and Sunflowers

And today is Friday. Yesterday was silly. I finally took my written test for my permit (yes, I'm about to be seventeen. Go ahead and laugh). I have to wait 6 whole months to get my license though! May 4th is the day of freedom for me. May 4th, please come quickly! I want to drive! I do, I do!

Yeah. So I did that yesterday. After that, I went with my dad to get some groceries (gluten free, that is). It was great! I bought mix for banana bread and cranberry bread. I bought some other stuff too, but when you're gluten free...bread is a big deal. Haha. Then, after I came home, I found out that I was to babysit 7 kids that night!

Why are there capital letters, but not capital numbers?

It was an interesting experience. The kids actually weren't too bad. I watched them for a bit over 2 hours. They played Lincoln Logs, drew, watched TV, and we all took part in a pretty intense rock-paper scissors tournament. After losing a round, the opponent got to tell the loser to do something ("anything"). Haha.

I did lots of chicken dancing.

Eli came along for the last half hour or so, and that made me really happy. SHE makes me really happy. After all the kids left (we watched them at my house), I was exhausted. Not only did-do- I still feel sickly, but I was behind on sleep. So I was asleep by about 10:00. Let me tell you, that is a rarity in the life of Caylie. But it was nice.

Today, I haven't done much...OH! I forgot to tell you that I made the banana bread last night. It was yummy. Sorry. Anyways. Today I haven't done much. Just eaten breakfast, showered, and written a partial blog post. Hopefully tonight I'll be going to a football game with Carolyn, Gracie, Scott, and Tim. So happy!

Ah. Headache. Why must my head ache?

I was a granny for Halloween, by the way. I'm just saying.

Red roses and sunflowers are the best. I could doodle forever. I'm always cold. Always. I think I may go eat a banana. Carolyn, you are correct when you say that leggings are not pants. They simply are not.

Ok...well...bye!

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment