Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pre-Blissdom

We made it!! Mom and I are here in Nashville, in our hotel room. Such a relief to finally be here. If you only knew what we went through last night...ah. Everything was swell until the light rain turned into light snow. Then the light snow turned into heavier snow. This was about 4 hours away from our hotel, and it was getting dark. I was driving, but mom and I switched when the weather got crazy...although we both know my vision is better, haha. She has more driving experience. So, after a huge overdose of stress and snow, we finally made it here. We were drained, and went to sleep right away.

This morning, after sleeping in to our heart's desire, and a fabulous brunch at Cracker Barrel, we checked in at the Blissdom conference area. It feels oh-so-official. And, me being seventeen, it's kind of mind boggling. This is like hip-blogger-mom central! Haha. Looks like I'll have some mama friends by the end of this weekend. Anyway, when we checked in, we got goodie bags! So exciting. Inside of a Lands End tote bag (woohoo!), there were magazines, catalogues, Bliss white chocolate, an oh-so-cute waterbottle, deodorant (what are they trying to say?), a lunch box, and some super cute jewelry! What? I was impressed.

It's almost Blissdom time! The "kickoff party" is tonight at 7:00. I have no CLUE what to expect, but I'm excited. I know there will be food, and lots of ladies. Haha. I plan on blogging throughout this, so don't stop reading.

Oh, and Boring weekend...was far from boring. My brain is turning to mush, so I will save the details on that for another time. But it was a great weekend, and I learned so much. I loved it.

Any assignment I need to know about, Mr. Graham?

Well, bye blog world! I'm at a BLOGGING convention...I've never felt more official in my entire life. Don't...like...quote me on that.

-caylielane.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome Caylie. Yes, I gave an assignment. I'll email it to you. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete