Sunday, May 9, 2010

Coming Out of Hiding...

So...I'm just gonna go ahead and straight up apologize. Lately, I've been a failure of a blogger. An epic failure. What can I say? Life got crazy. Crazy, I tell you. BUT, I know this is something I want to keep doing in the midst of my crazy life, so I am without excuse. Haha.

Well, life is good. Haha. Volleyball is over, and so is Hello Dolly! They were both fun in their own...special way. But I'm glad they are over. I. Need. Time....And I quit dance. Yeah. It was just too much. I've been doing lots of school, lots of church (LOVE.), and lots of hanging out with friends. My intense excitement about summer is getting out of hand. I have so much to look forward to, I tell you! Such as...

1. SMTI!!! SMTI (Summer Musical Theatre Intensive) is the awesome theatre program that I'll be a part of for the third year in a row this summer. It's a two week summer-stock-like experience. I love all the people, and the shows are always a total blast. I. Can't. WAIT.

2. CAMP. This summer, I'll be a counselor at a summer camp I attended for the past seven years. I'm insanely, ridiculously PUMPED about it!

3. JAMAICA. Yes! I'm going to Jamaica with the St. Andrew's youth group! This will be the highlight of my summer. I can't wait to see what God has planned for us there. I'll be with my awesome friends, in an amazing place, sharing the word of God...perfection.

4. FREEDOM. No more school! I'm sad co-op is ending, because I love seeing my friends there, but it will be so great not to have to worry about homework. So great.

So, yeah. Life is pretty stinkin great right now. I'm ready to move on to the next phase of my life. OH! And Crib and I have started guitar lessons. Well...we've had one lesson. But it was pretty great.

OK, well, I must leave you now. Sorry it took me so long to get back on here. I'll try to be better, pinkie promise. :)

-caylielane

No comments:

Post a Comment