Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random Update. Yup.

Hello there...
I'm trying to get back into the routine of blogging. I'm quite determined. Yes, yes indeed. At this very moment, I am feeling really silly and floppy. Mainly because I've done pretty much nothing but study all stinkin' day. For biology. Which is a subject that I do not particularly enjoy. Yeah. I'm home alone, in the quietness of...solitude, i suppose. And biology facts are swarming about my head.
Tomorrow is the last day of co-op before summer vacation. Normally, you would expect me to be jumping for joy about that. But really, I'm pretty bummed. Two times a week is not enough to get burned out on something like co-op. I love co-op because that's where my friends are. Sure, I'll see them in the summer, but...I don't know. Anyways. Yes. Last day tomorrow. And last Orbit tomorrow. Which I have to be late to because I have a smallgroup meeting. FRUSTRATION.
Well...I don't have much to say. OH! Tonight, my family is going to see a play at a dinner theatre! So excited. Anything involving theatre...I'm in. I don't even remember what the play is called...something about Christmas. Which is rather silly, considering it's May 11th. Anyways, I'm excited.

Well...I'm going to continue on with my studying. Wish me luck!
Farewell, blog world.

-caylielane

No comments:

Post a Comment