Friday, May 14, 2010

Goooooood morning.

It's...7:31. Yup. Aaaaaand, I'm up. I don't know whyyyyy I'm dragging out alllllll the words I type. Probably because it's 7:31 in the morning. But then again, I'm always up this early. Always. Like, every day. Am I babbling? I do believe I am, yes I am. Whew. (Petunia. That's for YOU.)

I'm at Gracie's house at this current moment. This morning, Mom left for a convention and the guys left to go camping. So...I'm an orphan. Yeah. No family until tomorrow night. I spent last night at Gracie's house. Twas lovely, like always. We (me, Eli, Tim, and Gracie) watched Signs. Good movie. Not kidding. Stop reading this and go watch it. Then Tim left...and we finished the movie without him...and then we went to sleep....

Or so I thought.

Apparently I was talking like a crazy person in my sleep. Well, I talk like a crazy person when I'm awake, so I couldn't have been anywhere in the range of sane last night. Bunny rabbits, blue turnips, a bear named Normal, getting a wedding dress at Target, and random spurts of laughter were involved. Apparently.

Yeah. So, today I'm spending all day with that there Gracie and her mama. It shall be lovely. Quite fabulous actually. We enjoy ourselves when we are together. A funny sound just happened, and I'm still curious as to what it was. It was...Gracie says it was her dog. Some dog. Disturbed dog. Just kidding, I've taken a liking to la pera de Gracie. I said that because Gracie speaks in spanish. Liiiike, a lot. Mmmhmm, yup.

OK. Sorry. My brain is kind of like a bag of jellybeans right now. Its all over the place with a ton of different random thoughts...but all forced into one small area.

-caylielane.

No comments:

Post a Comment