Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Daze

Hey! Wow, yesterday was a crazy day. It was super fun though. Well....I'll start with Sunday. Sunday morning church was different than usual for a couple of reasons. First of all, I helped lead worship with Mr. Brymer throughout the service. It went really well! Also, during the service, my family was confirmed into the church. It was really an awesome service.

Have I mentioned that I love St. Andrews?

After church, Gracie came with our family back home for a little while. We swam out in the backyard, which was lovely. Then we were off to Jackson's birthday party at the rollerskating rink. We had fun skating...and attempting to help Carson skate. It was more of a dragging action, not gonna lie. After that, Gracie and I went back home, I cleaned my room, and we were off to an ACT Prep class. It was...hmm. Well, it was good information. Hmph. Yeah. Haha. After the prep class ended around 9:30, Gracie and I went over to Tim's house and hung out for a while. We just watched Chuck and talked and ate. Good times. Yes. I then spent the night with Gracie, surprise surprise.

So now we are up to yesterday. Yesterday, we slept in until 10:40. When I woke up, I had a small freakout at how late it was. I NEVER sleep that late, and I was not very thrilled that I had. It wasn't even like I was catching up on missed sleep...I just lost that much of my day. I was not a happy camper at that point, haha. We got up, ate breakfast, and hung around the house until 1:30ish. Then, Mrs. Lisa, Gracie and I headed to Hobby Lobby to pick up a few things. Twas lovely. I sure do like that there Hobby Lobby, don't you?

Then, Mrs. Lisa and I dropped Gracie off at Jason's for guitar lessons. After she went in, we left to go get Tim. We ended up hanging out at their house for a while...I had fun goofing off with Tim, Mia, and Naomi, Tim's adorable sisters. We're pretty tight, the three of us. Hahaha. After we picked up Gracie from guitar, Mrs. Lisa dropped the three of us off at my house. We all helped clean the house, and then hung out for a while.

Then, it was party time! I had a pool party for a bunch of people. It was great. We swam and ate, basically. The party wound up around 10 or 10:30 pm.

Fun stuff, man. Today, mom's spending the day at the hospital with my aunt, so I'm kind of the mom for the day. Carson and I are currently watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Carson is keeping me entertained by hopping around wile eating Crunch Berries. He's a silly little boy, and I love him dearly.

-caylielane

No comments:

Post a Comment