Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Let Me Fill You In.

Hello, blog world! The past couple of days have kind of slurred together in my head. I've been hanging out with that lovely girl called Eli a whole lot. We've officially decided we are more like sisters than anything else. It's pretty great.

I've been on a job hunt for the past couple of days. It's actually kind of fun, believe it or not. I don't even know why. I've kind of made it a game in my head...trying to get the best job possible in the smallest amount of time. I applied at 10 or 15 different places, so hopefully a few will call me back soon! Haha. I'm hoping for a hostess job at a nice restaurant, because the pay is better than most other jobs. And...money would be a pleasant addition to this life of mine.

Have you seen the movie RV? The other night, my family (plus Eli) all watched it together, with popcorn and all. It was very offiicial if I do say so myself. I'd seen the movie a couple of times before, but I had forgotten how stinking hilarious it is! And Kristen Chenoweth is in it, who is entirely amazing and indescribably talented.

I've been really tired lately. I don't know what's up. I've been taking a nap almost every day, and last night I went to bed at like NINE. Let. me. tell. you. That's severely early for me. Hmm. I'm a bit puzzled by it all.

Tonight I have a Jamaica training meeting at the church! I'm pumped for many reasons. 1.) It's at that lovely place called St. Andrews. 2.) My insanely great friends will be there. 3.) We'll be talking about JAMAICA.

Fabulous!
-caylielane.

P.S. Carolyn...I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment